The E-Discovery Services & Strategy (ESS) Senior Project Manager is responsible for consulting and supporting Perkins' attorneys and their clients in the strategic application of litigation support technologies. This position works with other members of the firm and ESS Practice Group as appropriate. ESS Senior Project Managers serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of a project within the ESS & Discovery Services group and advise attorneys and clients on application of technology tools to all phases of the e-discovery lifecycle. Specifically, ESS Senior Project Managers consult on the e-discovery process including litigation readiness and records retention projects. ESS Senior Project Managers will conduct client IT interviews to assess corporate information technology infrastructure and storage practices and make recommendations regarding collection methodologies, electronic discovery service providers, technology platforms and data processing efforts. ESS Senior Project Managers consult on effective database design to ensure efficient document review and assist in the management of document reviews.
• Strong knowledge of e-discovery and litigation support software such as Relativity, Brainspace, Axcelerate, Concordance, Magnum, CaseMap and LiveNote.
• Strong understanding of the litigation and e-discovery process, including all phases of discovery and trial.
• Understanding of corporate IT infrastructure design.
• Superb project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong case and project management skills.
• Ability to analyze a problem/project and propose innovative solutions.
• Strong customer service skills and fluency in standard MS Office applications and ability to quickly master new litigation software.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, exercise discretion and exercise independent judgment.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.