Perkins Coie seeks a Support Analyst to serve as a member of the Customer Services Service Desk team which processes and resolves incoming user support issues and questions; helps perform administration and maintenance duties for the Firm's systems infrastructure; installs, moves, changes, and removes hardware and software within the local offices; and provides project, conference, and other support as needed.
SPECIFIC DUTIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
• Quickly resolve end-user issues that come into the group over the phone, through e-mail, or through face-to-face interactions.
• Provide status and communicate incident resolution to users.
• Track issues and document troubleshooting efforts using a ticketing system.
• Escalate issues as appropriate, and manage queues as assigned.
• Clearly document user requests and issues in tickets and draft Knowledge Base articles as appropriate.
• Perform basic monitoring functions to verify the health of systems.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts and processes in clear, concise, fashion to all levels of firm personnel (technical and non-technical users).
• Solid troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals, including ability to test and troubleshoot a variety of complex hardware configurations.
• Knowledge of Active Directory environments and Microsoft SMS.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Two plus years in a customer support role supporting end user installs, moves, changes, and deploying hardware and software, or equivalent.
• Requires experience in a technical support environment or equivalent including functional knowledge of standard PC hardware and software used in office environments.
• A+ Network+, MCSE, or equivalent technical education strongly preferred.
• An Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Law firm experience preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.