The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin seeks a full time .NET Programmer/Analyst to join its Center City Philadelphia office.
The .NET Programmer/Analyst will be a core member of our .NET development team and will build and maintain enterprise software applications and related integration components using a variety of technologies and platforms, including MVC, Windows Forms, REST Web services, ASP.NET, and others as required to support internal requirements.
This job is in compliance with Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law.
- Design, deliver and maintain applications, frameworks, and integration components using a mix of new and established technologies within the Microsoft stack
- Consistently deliver high-quality code and documentation within agreed-upon timeframes
- Provide and execute suggestions to optimize and streamline existing frameworks, business and development processes, coding practices, and data practices with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Effective use of SQL to create both ad hoc and detailed reports
- Identifies requirements by establishing rapport with users