Required Experience, Job Related Competencies, and Essential Knowledge:
- Experience in project management and/or professional service operations and in managing organizational change efforts. Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to influence others and move them toward a common vision.
- Understanding of professional services organizational issues and challenges.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills and positive attitudes.
- Ability to present information and communicate (using business-friendly and user-friendly language) calmly, with courtesy and tact, in one-on-one and small group situations, with co?workers, attorneys, supervisors, clients, and others.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly, good problem-solving abilities, and the ability to research course development and delivery concepts.
- Very strong customer service orientation, good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives, and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with staff development and collaboration with human resources management, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Suite (2010) and Windows Desktop OS is required.
This is an excellent opportunity that provides a competitive compensation package and a professional environment. The Technology Innovation Manager will play a key role in helping to develop and drive processes and systems that will be essential in helping the Firm build for the future.
Dedicated to Diversity: Bowditch & Dewey focuses on inclusive hiring of those candidates having excellent skills with a broad range of experiences, knowledge and perspectives. Diversity within the Firm promotes an open and mutually respectful workplace and the delivery of superior service to its clients.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
311 Main Street
P.O. Box 15156
Worcester, MA 01615-0156
Fax: (508) 929-3164
Equal Opportunity Employer