Are you looking for a new opportunity in a fast paced, growing environment?
Venable LLP has an exciting opportunity for a Data Operations Specialist to join our Information Technology Department in our Baltimore, Maryland office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Assisting in daily recipient management of Exchange 2007 and 2013 environments
- Importing and exporting client and attorney data in support of the onboarding and off boarding procedures
- Creating, tracking and auditing requests for mailbox access and delegation, file sharing and data access
- Managing, escalating, and/or fulfilling service requests submitted to the Systems Operations Group with respect to data management, Outlook and Exchange
- Assisting in the creation of documented processes with respect to data management
- Performing data migrations and cleaning up unstructured user data into the document management system or into structured file shares
- Provisioning secure file shares and modifying file system permissions to accommodate data storage requirements
- Performing data/email legal discoveries at the direction of Firm Counsel and maintaining the integrity of discovery data
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a hands-on Exchange administration role utilizing Exchange 2010 and/or 2013
- Technical skills to support the network operating infrastructure, including Windows, Active Directory, Exchange in an enterprise environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook
- The ability to implement and maintain file system and share level permissions on file server directories, system/group policies for user groups, and data replication
- Strong focus on client service and responsiveness
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to work in fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion
- The ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines, and collaborate with other team members across the firm
- Aptitude for continuous improvement, efficiencies and automation
- MCSA/MCSE Certification preferred but not required
If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals that are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Our lawyers and legislative advisors serve domestic and international clients in all areas of corporate and business law, complex litigation, intellectual property, regulatory matters, and government affairs. Additional information can be found at www.Venable.com.
Venable LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to ensuring our workforce reflects America’s diverse population.