Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced personal computer skills including hardware, operating system and software knowledge.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Office Applications and Windows required. Legal application knowledge preferred (Interwoven, Elite, Deltaview, etc.).
• Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and external contacts, regarding non-legal matters of a complex technical nature. Requires patience, creativity and discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with attorneys, staff and external contacts.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic and friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a productive and committed work effort, meeting deadlines and managing workload.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge or guidance, analyze and interpret data from several sources, solve problems by applying precedent or extrapolating from previous experience.
• Ability to safely lift, move and carry boxes without assistance, weighing up to 50 pounds.
The position requires a High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related filed is preferred. Equivalent training and experience may substitute for education.
The position requires a minimum of two (2) years of increasingly responsible, directly related experience in customer service and technical support, personal computers, laptops and audio visual equipment.
The position requires a minimum of one (1) year of increasingly responsible, directly related technical support experience in a Windows 10/Office 2010 networked environment.
Crowell & Moring LLP offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package which includes progressive options such as back up child care, wellness programs, cultural events and social activities. We take great pride in our positive, friendly culture that rewards hard work and success, at the same time recognizing the importance of family and community service.
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity, please visit http://www.crowell.com/careers to apply online.
Crowell & Moring LLP participates in the E-Verify program.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.