Kleinberg Kaplan is a successful NYC based, mid-sized law firm seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to be a key part of our Information Technology Department. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, this position is a highly visible support role, managing and maintaining the firms applications, servers and infrastructure environment in order to deliver outstanding, high-quality service to all levels of employees, including senior executives.
- Maintain operational stability for a Windows/Citrix environment comprising of approximately 50 servers (a mix of physical/virtual) for both production and DR data centers.
- Provide complex technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Implement and configure new servers, new software and hardware as required.
- Management of LAN/WAN infrastructure, SAN technologies, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and general administration of Exchange 2010 environment.
- Provide timely end user support for all hardware and software (Windows 7, Office 2010, OpenText DM5, Workshare, Exchange 2010, SCCM 2012, Citrix XenDesktop 7, Innova, DocXtools, Android & IOS devices, etc.) in use at the Firm.
- Perform desktop, printer and mobile device asset management, including maintenance of hardware inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Perform monthly, quarterly off-hours network maintenance and emergency support when necessary.
- Provide phone system support for line additions, removals or changes.