SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts and processes in clear, concise, fashion to all levels of firm personnel (technical and non-technical users).
• Solid troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals, including ability to test and troubleshoot a variety of complex hardware configurations.
• Knowledge of Active Directory environments and Microsoft SMS.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Two plus years in a customer support role supporting end user installs, moves, changes, and deploying hardware and software, or equivalent.
• Requires experience in a technical support environment or equivalent including functional knowledge of standard PC hardware and software used in office environments.
• A+ Network+, MCSE, or equivalent technical education strongly preferred.
• An Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Law firm experience preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here. Perkins Coie participates in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.