We are seeking an Applications Developer to join our IT team. Candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of internal and external applications and processes.
- Deploy and support standard and custom applications with SharePoint
- Develop custom interfaces using web parts, application pages, master pages, event receivers, workflows, timer jobs and integration with third party tools like jQuery
- Collaborating with fellow developers as well as other members of IT on various projects
- Create technical and end-user documentation
- Using TFS for source code and task management
Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.