Come and shine with the stars of LeClairRyan! Since its inception, LeClairRyan has grown exponentially and is now home to over 340 attorneys with offices in 16 states and the District of Columbia. LeClairRyan is currently seeking a Network Engineer in Newark, New Jersey who will contribute to overall success and help secure the bright future of the Firm.
LeClairRyan is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
One Riverfront Plaza is home to LeClairRyan’s Newark, New Jersey office and is conveniently located adjacent to Newark Penn Station. As our second largest office, approximately 65 attorneys and over 50 professional support staff represent the Firm in Newark and offer services to our valued clients in a multitude of practice areas. Individuals who join LeClairRyan in Newark can expect a constantly changing environment that fosters professional growth and development.
LeClairRyan’s Information Technology team consists of approximately 15 professional staff who provide onsite and remote support to LeClairRyan employees nationwide. As LeClairRyan has expanded, the team has focused on development, improvement, and implementation of the Firm’s technological resources. With LeClairRyan’s dedication to innovation, our Information Technology department will continue to be a vital part of our continued success.
The Network Engineer is responsible for configuration, monitoring, and maintaining local and wide-area network resources in all LeClairRyan offices, as well as configuration and maintenance of network security infrastructure as required. As a subject matter expert the Network Engineer is solely responsible for the creation, implementation and management of the networking including monitoring, traffic analysis and reporting.
The Network Engineer will contribute to the success of the team by completing tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing data and voice networks including voice and data VLANs, WAN data circuits, remote access, all WAN and LAN network hardware including routers, switches and all network based firewalls.
- Configuring, maintaining, and monitoring Cisco wireless networks and ensuring optimal network performance.
- Assisting in the troubleshooting of internal telephony systems: network path traversal, routing, NAT, and VLAN.
- Assisting with configuration and implementation of mobile devices infrastructure (Good for Work), Anti-Spam services (Mimecast), and Anti-Malware services.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of a disaster recovery facility in Bridgewater, NJ including provisioning, build out and maintenance of company infrastructure, data replication meeting company RTO and RPO objectives; providing reporting on SLA’s needed to deliver network services and client applications (including Citrix, web servers and all related network infrastructure).
- Working with infrastructure as a service provider to provide reporting to ensure adherence to SLA
- Assisting in the maintenance and troubleshooting of intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Working closely with security personnel and IT management to develop and recommend new network security policy proposals to improve security posture and ensure that the Firm meets emerging security standards.
- Establishing and maintaining a system of network alerting to ensure reliability and maximize system availability.