• Strong knowledge of litigation support software such as Relativity, Equivio, Axcelerate, Concordance, CaseMap and LiveNote.
• Strong understanding of the litigation process, including all phases of discovery and trial.
• Understanding of corporate IT infrastructure design.
• Superb project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong case and project management skills.
• Ability to analyze a problem/project and propose innovative solutions.
• Strong customer service skills and fluency in standard MS Office applications and ability to quickly master new litigation software.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, exercise discretion and exercise independent judgment.
• Previous project management experience preferred.
• A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of related work experience, or equivalent.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here. Perkins Coie participates in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.