Perkins Coie seeks a Support Analyst to serve as a member of the Customer Services Service Desk team which processes and resolves incoming user support issues and questions; helps perform administration and maintenance duties for the Firm's systems infrastructure; installs, moves, changes, and removes hardware and software within the local offices; and provides project, conference, and other support as needed.
SPECIFIC DUTIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
• Quickly resolve end-user issues that come into the group over the phone, through e-mail, or through face-to-face interactions.
• Provide status and communicate incident resolution to users.
• Track issues and document troubleshooting efforts using a ticketing system.
• Escalate issues as appropriate, and manage queues as assigned.
• Clearly document user requests and issues in tickets and draft Knowledge Base articles as appropriate.
• Perform basic monitoring functions to verify the health of systems.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts and processes in clear, concise, fashion to all levels of firm personnel (technical and non-technical users).
• Solid troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals, including ability to test and troubleshoot a variety of complex hardware configurations.
• Knowledge of Active Directory environments and Microsoft SMS.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Two plus years in a customer support role supporting end user installs, moves, changes, and deploying hardware and software, or equivalent.
• Requires experience in a technical support environment or equivalent including functional knowledge of standard PC hardware and software used in office environments.
• A+ Network+, MCSE, or equivalent technical education strongly preferred.
• An Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Law firm experience preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
With more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and Asia, Perkins Coie LLP represents great companies across a wide range of industries and stages of growth—from startups to FORTUNE 50 corporations.
At Perkins Coie, we are dedicated to our people and believe our employees are the heart and soul of the firm. We emphasize the importance of hiring, develo...ping and retaining high-quality individuals that are driven to make a positive impact at the firm. We are able to do this by creating and maintaining competitive programs while fostering a company culture that promotes diversity, respect, service, growth and recognition. We pride ourselves on providing opportunities to enhance our employees' skills, so that they may further their careers and achieve their goals. We look for individuals that are self-motivated, dedicated to providing value and superior services and, above all, people who have a high degree of integrity, professionalism and enthusiasm for their work. Our employees find challenging opportunities in a stimulating, supportive environment that encourages teamwork, fosters open communication and recognizes and rewards exceptional performance.
FIRM CULTURE AND OVERVIEW
We believe that diversity of thought and experience will enrich our dynamic work atmosphere. We have created a company culture that is based on collaboration, devotion to serving our clients and mutual respect. New employees are integrated into the firm through our extensive orientation, new user training and mentorship programs. We are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where each person is a valued member of the team.
Perkins Coie is highly rated for the quality of its client service. This strength stems from two key factors: a strong emphasis on service that starts at the top of the firm and permeates throughout, and an extremely collegial culture that emphasizes collaboration in support of client needs. We have been named as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 13 consecutive years!
Perkins Coie is frequently recognized for its leadership in the legal profession:
•Ranked #19 among the top 25 corporate law firms by NYSE Governance Services (2015)
•Ranked #42 on the American Lawyer 100 list (2015)
•Listed on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 13 consecutive years (2003 - 2015); ranked by FORTUNE as third best female-friendly company in U.S. (2015)
•Ranked as a leading firm in Chambers USA with 131 attorneys listed in key markets across the country. The firm received Band 1 rankings (2015) in 20 practice areas.
•207 lawyers named among the "Best Lawyers in America" (2014)
•Ranked among the "Top 50 Best U.S. Law Firms for Minorities" – Law360 (2015)
•Earned the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's top rating of 100 percent in the Corporate Equality Index (2009 - 2015)
•Gold Standard Certificate from Women in Law Empowerment Forum (2011 - 2014)
•Honored by Working Mother and Flex Time Lawyers as one of the "Best Law Firms for Women" (2008, 2009, 2011 - 2013)
•Named one of 50 recipients in the 2013 AA RP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 Award, co-sponsored by Society for Human Resource Management
•Ranked # 49 by Law360 among the "100 Best U.S. Law Firms for Minority Attorneys" (2015)