Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, VA. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Business Immigration Attorney to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude.
· Handle a high-volume caseload
· Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
· Participate in projects outside the scope of work
· Conduct Immigration-related research
· Contribute to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively
· 3-5 years of business immigration experience
· At least three years’ experience with H-1B Petitions, O-1, EB-1, PERM, L, and TNs
· Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
· Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Are a member of good standing with the bar in any state
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.
About Erickson Immigration Group
Erickson Immigration Group -- with offices in both San Francisco and Washington, DC -- provides a full line of business immigration solutions and global immigration management services for fast-paced, multinational corporations in more than 80 countries. Our dynamic immigration team has worked with some of the largest companies in the world across various industries, such as technology, finance, and healthcare. We are proud to employ a Fulbright Scholar, a comparative immigration law professor, law school lecturers, and authors. For more information about the firm, please visit www.eiglaw.com.