This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team in Seattle.
This position is responsible for providing executive-level administrative support to the firm’s Chief Information Officer (CIO) and their directors. This position will also provide support for the CIO team on a variety of initiatives, including Practice Support, Procurement, PMO and Knowledge Management.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Provide executive-level administrative support to the CIO, and their Leadership Team
- Schedule meetings and events, maintain calendars, and assist with travel arrangements for the CIO team
- Draft correspondence, memoranda and other documents relating to the support of firm-wide initiatives at the direction of the CIO team; proofread and edit documents and presentations; update and maintain the organization chart for the Finance department
- Answer, screen, and respond to phone calls, independently providing information, guidance and assistance as necessary and within the appropriate levels of confidentiality, for the CIO team
- Coordinate and provide logistical support for appointments, meetings, retreats, and conference calls for the CIO team
- Make arrangements for messenger, postal, fax or courier service
- Assist with other special projects, tasks, and/or support as assigned
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality. Adhere to schedule by being timely on breaks, lunches and meetings
- Pursue additional duties and projects to support the firm’s strategic plan and department initiatives. Participate in additional training as needed
- Maintain confidential records for CIO team
- Liaise with Executive Assistants to the Firm’s Managing Partner, Executive Committee, and other Chief Officers to ensure the timely exchange of information, meeting materials, and availability for meetings
- Consistently evaluate internal administrative processes for opportunities to improve efficiency and decrease administrative burden on all parties involved
- Support the special projects of the Seattle PIC and OA, including some data analysis and coordination with finance team members