Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelors degree
- JD from an accredited law school
- Member in good standing of the Bar of any State
- Candidate with 6+ years of Litigation/Immigration experience
- Strong litigator with great communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Bilingual, a plus
- Will be required to adhere to confidentiality rules as we deal with sensitive, personal information
- Represent individuals at their Master and Individual Hearings
- Analyze and prepare case submissions such as Adjustment of Status, Cancellation of Removal, Asylum, SIJ
- Meet all internal deadlines set by our Project Management Team in order to meet external deadlines on a timely basis
- Review and supervise weekly/monthly paralegal task assignment
Compensation: competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
About Wildes & Weinberg:
With offices in New York, New Jersey, Florida and by appointment in California, Wildes & Weinberg, P.C. is considered one of the United States' premier law firms concentrating in the immigration and nationality law. The firm grew out of the practice of Leon Wildes, Esq., a distinguished immigration practitioner in New York City. Its original clientele consisted of individuals, rather than corporations, who had been placed in deportation or exclusion proceedings, lost their American citizenship, or were otherwise in jeopardy. Founded in 1960, the practice expanded steadily as word of its outstanding achievements in individual cases spread in the international community, attracting clients from a broad range of nations.
For more information on the firm, please visit www.wildeslaw.com.
Wildes & Weinberg, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation or religion; nor does it discriminate against a qualified applicant or employee with a disability capable of performing the duties of the position.