- Minimum 5 years of professional development/training experience within the legal industry or professional services firm.
- Innovative thinker; creative problem solver; excellent interpersonal, team, and verbal and written communications skills; works effectively and collaboratively at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once, realign priorities as needed, and drive projects to successful completion.
- BA/BS required.
- JD preferred or MS in Education, Organizational Development, or related field.
- Willingness/ability to work outside of standard business hours as needed.
- Willingness/ability to travel to other office locations.
At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.